Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Friday 3.5.10

I'm writing my sonnet to my boyfriend who lives in Seattle. Hw moved there about a month and 1/2 ago, but we've decided to continue dating long-distance.

Though you've been away for over forty days,
It almost feels like a year or maybe more.
I miss your company in so many ways;
Miss what we had together to the core.

While you are all the way in Seattle,
I'm still here in Bozeman, Montana.
The space between us has been a battle,
Distance doesn't matter, know we can-a.

I really miss waking up next to you,
After dreaming all night of your cute face.
I know you miss that as much as I do.
Know this is hard, but we can win this race.

One day we will be together again,
No matter the amount of time its been.


We were also making found poems with what we found around us. I used a container of fish food, because it was with reaching distance of my bed, where I'm blogging :)

TetraFin Goldfish Flakes.
Diet nutritionally.
Gold water.
Gold health.
Gold fin.

Optimal color health.
Water flakes.
Garantee water flakes.
Gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment